Even though the majority of the best laptop for Microsoft office now comes pre-installed with Windows 10, not all of them do, so check to see whether you can install Office on your new laptop. According to our best sources of information, Microsoft Office is not pre-installed on PCs.
Microsoft Office is a collection of programs intended to increase productivity and carry out typical operations on your computer. It has grown to be among the most significant pieces of software ever created.
In this post, we’ll look at the top laptops on the market right now that support Microsoft Office. This list, which discusses laptops and their benefits and drawbacks, has been thoughtfully compiled.
Before selecting a laptop for yourself, you might carefully review this list. We all know how crucial it is to have a dependable laptop that makes using Microsoft Office a pleasure. We have attempted to address all of your concerns by offering comprehensive knowledge on all these laptops. So without further ado, let’s begin.
Top 9 Best Laptop For Microsoft Office in 2022
#1. Dell Inspiron 15 7000
A 15.6-inch 2-in-1 foldable laptop in the high midrange is the Dell Inspiron 15 7000. It has a quick processor, lots of RAM, and roomy storage. Because of its Windows 10 Operating System, working with it is simple. The 7-hour battery life is also a huge benefit. Many tech enthusiasts and reviewers appreciate this laptop.
Additionally, this great laptop is especially well suited for multitasking; you can run over 8–10 applications concurrently. Again, this is a great advantage that there are USB 3.0 connections, an SD slot, an Ethernet cable, a headphone line, and an HDMI port for communication. This laptop offers excellent performance and has Microsoft Office, which is a brand-new reason to like it.
- It typically has good battery life.
- Comes with heavy-duty performance and style.
- The laptop possesses a superb price range (mid-range).
- It has enough ports to serve several tasks.
- It weighs a lot more than average for a laptop.
- This laptop’s display has an average colour accuracy, saturation, and grayscale balance.
- There lacks a USB Type-C port, which is a bummer.
#2. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
Microsoft Office works best on Microsoft computers, as we well know. It is a Microsoft Surface Laptop from the third generation. This Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is the perfect fit thanks to its 13.5-inch screen and 3:2 aspect ratio.
Its performance is on par with the finest in the industry, and it is extremely light, sleek, and attractive. The keyboard on all Surface computers is among the nicest we’ve ever used. One plus is that the camera has an IR sensor, so you can use facial recognition to sign in to your Windows 10 account.
Due to its capability for quick charging, this laptop is also fantastic for mobility. This laptop also boasts a high-end graphics card, an Intel i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and 256 GB of SSD storage. Additionally, the main camera is 720p and 30 frames per second, making it perfect for video conferences.
It has USB-A and USB-C 3.1 ports available. It is highly recommended and the greatest option for a $900 budget, having been selected by many tech enthusiasts. Finally, it is excellent for routine MS Office tasks.
- Its components are accessible, and the keyboard is comfortable.
- It offers a face recognition unlock option.
- It features a sleek aluminium design option.
- Many users complain about the battery life of this laptop.
- It also lacks an SD card reader.
- It could’ve used a few more ports.
#3. ASUS VivoBook L203MA
The ASUS VivoBook L203MA offers adequate performance and features to excel as a daily-use, low-cost laptop for college students. The price starts at $250. The laptop sports a non-touch 11-inch LCD display with 1366 by 768 HD resolution.
The connectors on this device are a power jack, an HDMI port, a headset jack, a USB 3.0 port, an SD card reader, and a USB-C port. This laptop sports an Intel Celeron N4000 processor and a chiclet-style keyboard.
Other characteristics include an HD screen, strong connection, and outstanding build quality and design. They further assert that the screen is eye-safe and does not pose a significant risk to the eyes.
Anyone seeking a tiny, attractive, reasonably priced laptop for education or basic home productivity work can choose this one because it contains MS Office and made a list. There are some drawbacks, but they can be overlooked because this is a budget laptop. It is an excellent choice all around.
- This laptop is surprisingly reasonable for people of all economic levels.
- It features a highly portable design and a sleek, fashionable appearance.
- Additionally, this gadget has a useful USB-C port.
- It has constrained viewing radii.
- It lacks a backlighting function on the keyboard.
- The screen’s poor resolution is a drawback.
- The battery life is average.
#4. Flagship 2019 HP 14″ FHD Laptop
The HP 14 Laptop costs $399 and comes with a reliable 8th-Gen Core i3 processor, a clicky keyboard, and a good 1080p display. The processor is an Intel Pentium Silver N5000, while the GPU is an Intel GMA 3150.
With a weight of just 3.1 pounds and dimensions of 12.8 x 8.9 x 0.8 inches, the HP 14 Laptop is the lightest of the competitors, which is a benefit since HP laptops are often portable. It’s fantastic that the HP 14 Laptop includes many connectors.
It features an SD card slot, one USB Type-C connector, an RJ45 Ethernet port, an HDMI 1.4 port, two USB 3.1 ports, a headphone jack, and a security lock slot. It has a 1920 x 1080 resolution as well.
The keyboard on the HP 14 Laptop is pleasantly clicky and enjoyable to text on; it even includes illumination, which is uncommon for a low-cost laptop. The only drawbacks are its mediocre graphics performance and short battery life.
Overall, it’s a good all-around inexpensive laptop, especially considering the size and speed you receive for the price. You could think about getting this.
- It is reasonably priced for a laptop.
- Its keyboard is incredibly comfy and simple to use.
- The 1080p display is sleek, which is a bonus.
- The quality of the camera is pretty mediocre.
- Since the battery life is low, an improved battery backup would be helpful.
- On the downside, you will want a strong external graphics card for this as it has weak graphics.
#5. Apple MacBook Pro
A 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 256 GB of SSD storage, and Intel iris plus Graphics 640 are all included in one incredible alternative. If you love Apple, you already know this is a terrific alternative; if not, give it a shot. It is impossible to exaggerate how great and elegant the design is.
In addition to the Magical Keyboard, it has a powerful CPU from Intel’s most recent generation and lots of storage to help you do all of your creative activities. How fantastic of a device it is beyond words.
The 13-inch MBP offers enhanced graphics performance and long battery life while being quite expensive for a select few people. Since MS Office is the post’s primary focus, many people favour this above all other options on the list today.
Additionally, this laptop’s display’s 2560 x 1600 resolution makes it a fantastic one. Also, note that there are no microSD card readers or full-sized USB ports. Instead, you get lightning-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectors. It would be the best laptop for Microsoft office if you tried it out; it won’t disappoint you.
- It performs well in terms of computation and graphics and has a great update plan.
- Additionally, Apple has increased the device’s internal storage.
- It also appears really rich and has a stunning display.
- Long battery life is a feature.
- In actuality, it is incredibly pricey, and some people cannot afford it.
- To receive 10th-generation Intel CPUs, you must purchase at least the $1799 model.
- Additionally, it has a poor camera and a small selection of ports.
- It is a very powerful laptop.
#6. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Laptop
A simple Windows laptop with AMD Ryzen 5000-series CPUs is the Lenovo IdeaPad 3. It is also portable due to its thin and light design. It offers a respectable battery life with almost 9 hours of light productivity and about 8 hours of the movie playing.
The touchpad tracks rather well, the webcam’s video quality is passable, and while the keyboard has well-spaced buttons, typing on it can eventually become tiresome. The display offers good quality, adequate brightness for practical usage, and enough room for multitasking.
It is a fantastic alternative for college-bound students because MS Office runs so effortlessly and smoothly on this gadget. The slim and light design gives it a solid feeling. The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is well-maintained.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 may be customized with a 1080p TN or 1080p IPS display, with or without support for touch input, which is fantastic because it allows for customization. It has a good contrast ratio that falls within the range of most IPS panels.
Bright lights are effectively diffused, and their intensity is reduced by the matte anti-reflective coating so that your eyes are not harmed. It would be best if you thought about this choice for yourself.
- Because it is so light and small, this laptop is portable.
- Over 9 hours of weak productivity are possible on the battery.
- For video calls, it has a camera with good video quality.
- It looks to be attractive and well-built.
- It is an affordable option.
- Over time, typing on the keyboard for lengthy periods of time might wear you out.
- It is not feasible to charge this laptop using USB-C.
- HDMI port is only compatible with the 1.4 standards; a fix is to utilize an external source.
#7. Acer Aspire 1 A114-32-C1YA
The Acer Aspire 1 is a low-cost laptop with high-on-features. It is Bluetooth enabled so that it can couple with your Bluetooth speakers, headphones, and even a wireless mouse. You don’t need to break the bank to have a laptop that can serve you pleasantly.
It has an SD card slot, a USB 3.0 port, headphone jacks, an HDMI output connector, an Ethernet port, and a USB 3.0 port. The Acer Aspire 1 laptop offers a battery life of 6-7 hours and a charging time of just over two hours.
It includes a modest Intel Celeron N4000 CPU and 4 GB of RAM. This is a wise decision, as evidenced by all of this. This would be a good option for students. The Acer Aspire 1 is a great low-cost option if you only need a laptop for simple tasks.
It works well with MS Office and has a battery life of up to 6.5 hours, making it an excellent pick overall. You may absolutely test it out and buy it from Amazon or other online retailers for a discounted price.
- It contains an Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor and 4GB DDR4 SDRAM.
- It has a full HD Backlit Display and is stylish and intelligent.
- The cherry on top is the reliable battery life.
- Its lack of keyboard illumination makes it difficult to use in low light.
- It lacks an SSD and has a low-end GPU.
- Additionally, the camera quality on this laptop is really terrible.
#8. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Touchscreen Laptop
The Surface Pro 7 is a capable tablet that also functions admirably as a laptop. It is essentially the same as the Surface Pro 6, with the exception of enhanced performance and microphones, which come at the sacrifice of battery life, another crucial factor. According to Microsoft, this laptop is more powerful than ever.
The Surface Pro 7 has an Intel CPU that is suitable for laptops, an enhanced battery, and better graphics. Up to 16GB RAM offers enhanced visuals and speedier multitasking. Its dimensions are 292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm, providing up to 10.5 hours of regular device operation.
Software for Windows 10 Home is available. It includes sensors such as an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, a gyroscope, and a magnetometer. Several connectors allow you to charge your phone and accessories while also connecting to various screens, docking stations, and other devices.
Additionally, it is extremely thin and lightweight, yet, based on average ratings, customers prefer the Surface Pro 6 above this laptop.
- It comes with a speedier Intel 10th Gen CPU and Windows 11.
- It is the ideal tablet keyboard cover.
- It has a remarkable battery life of more than 10 hours.
- It is well-built, stylish, and has excellent specifications.
- According to evaluations, the fanless layout causes a performance decline over time.
- Still additional are the Surface pen and keyboard.
- Similar to the Surface Pro 6, Thunderbolt 3 does not exist.
#9. Acer Aspire E15
One of the finest laptops for business use is the Acer Aspire E15. It is a fantastic value for the money, works well for most office tasks and is a nice laptop for light multitasking. It has a tonne of connectors, an excellent CPU, and a really comfy keyboard.
This laptop is reasonably priced yet provides a lot in terms of features and performance. This laptop is your only hope if you need an all-in-one gadget. You can put this to the test. The Aspire E 15 offers you all you need for daily use and more, making it one of the greatest bargains available.
It has sufficient power, excellent battery life, and many connectors and is upgradeable. There are USB ports, Ethernet ports, HDMI out, USB type C ports, VGA out, DVD drives, audio jacks, and SD card readers, to mention a few.
The keyboard is also a joy to use; it includes a backlight function and makes typing pleasant. This laptop is equipped with everything needed to use Microsoft Office in the best way possible. You will adore this device, without a doubt. It is strongly advised to try it out.
- It offers quick delivery and excellent performance.
- It is on the cost-effective side.
- It facilitates simple and seamless multitasking.
- It has long battery life.
- The weight is not light.
- The Iris scanner and fingerprint reader are absent.
System Requirements for Office 365
The following laptop specifications are necessary for installing Office 365: Windows OS, 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. 2 GHz or above, and an Intel CPU for macOS. We require 4 GB of RAM for both the Windows OS and the macOS operating systems.
MacOS requires a screen resolution of 1280 x 800, but Windows OS requires a screen resolution of 1280 x 768. DirectX 9 or later is necessary for Windows and none for Mac when using graphics hardware acceleration.
The most recent versions of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Chrome are required for the primary browser on Windows and Mac. However, depending on your comfort level, you can choose between desktop, mobile, or web versions of them.
Eleggible’s Final Words
The market is filled with a huge selection of the best laptop for Microsoft office. The laptop does not need to have rising specs to run Microsoft Office. However, you must choose a laptop that completes the job quickly. Because of this, we carefully selected this list for you.
We have addressed all of your questions and worries and hope that this post has given you some knowledge, so you can choose what you like the most from the list of expensive and inexpensive options above.
Your kind and kind comment are much appreciated. We ask that you continue to support us as we work to bring you more of this type of material. As you are our genuine mentors and critics, please share your thoughts and recommendations with us. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this.