Best Streaming Software for low-end PC: The video world is changing. We’re transitioning from a period of content to static videos to interactive live streaming.
As attention to spaces dwindles, fans are looking for content that includes interactive content. The streaming software is the solution. These tools help you stream live video, chat with your fans, embed interactive content, collect payments, and more.
But there are many options on the market. This article has weighed and reviewed the best streaming software, so you do not have to test it yourself.
This review is based on streaming power, video uploading, integration, video editing capabilities, pricing, support, and more.
Let’s get started with the best streaming software for low-end PC.
What Is The Best Streaming Software For Low-End PC?
1. OneStream – Best Streaming Software for Low-End PC (Free – $89/Month)
OneStream is the most widely distributed software, capable of streaming and recording life and previously recorded videos and publishing them on more than 40 social media platforms.
It is one of the best streaming software for low-end PC. With previously recorded streams, you can record and edit your stream on social media for up to 60 days ahead of time.
With live streaming, you can pair OneStream with other streaming tools for this tool and start doing more Editing pre-recorded videos is also very easy. Just upload your video file, select the date and time, and select the locations to stream like YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, Periscope, and more.
- Broadcast over 40 platforms and edit posts up to 60 days in advance.
- Team management allows multiple team members in one account.
- No software installation is required.
- Many upload options, including files, camera, and screen sharing.
- Custom RTMP streaming using server URL and streaming key.
OneStream offers four pricing options:
- Free – Free streaming, no multiple streams, maximum of 5 minutes per stream, one social account, 5 GB file size.
- Basic($ 10 per month) – Unlimited streaming, multiple pre-recorded streams, 15 minutes maximum per stream, 5 GB max file size.
- Standard ($ 39 per month / Maximum Price) – Unlimited streaming, multiple previews, and real-time, one-hour streaming / recorded, unlimited file size.
- Professional ($ 89 per month)
2. Wirecast – (Starting At $599)
Wirecast is a live streaming video production platform developed by Telestream. It helps you create live streaming productions such as TV and required web streaming.
You can use its flexible and intuitive UI to customize your live feeds easily. All you have to do is install your microphone and camera. Automatically manages all encoding to bring your live stream to any geography scale.
It covers all types of live streaming events, including live sports, worship services, television, radio and news broadcasts, etc. To help you capture your video content on the go, Wirecast also offers a free iOS camera app.
You can broadcast in more than one location, including any RTMP arrival. It also allows you to embed live captions to make your videos easily accessible to viewers with different errors.
- ISO Recording – Archive all live video input without conversion. These video clips are different from the recording of your composite program.
- Multiviewer – Send single sources up to 17 sources for easy monitoring grids and a quick view of each source.
- Stock Media Library – Provides free access to more than 500,000 media assets, including videos, music, domains, less than three, etc.
- Provides multi-channel audio input and support for compatible devices of WASAPI, ASIO, and CoreAudio.
- Use features like replay, clocks, scoreboards, and timelines for your live sports events.
- Access over 100 built-in themes and drawings.
- Use QR codes, Chroma Key, and playlists to deliver your live streaming professionally.
- Easily record videos to MP4 or MOV files.
- Mix well up to eight audio tracks. You can also add FX and processing.
Wirecast offers two types:
- Studio – $ 599 for live streaming and streaming production
- Pro – $ 799 for advanced live production and streaming
It’s a payment tool but the most technologically advanced live streaming software out there.
3. XSplit Broadcaster – ($2.50 Per Month)
XSplit Broadcaster is a live streaming app used to download live streaming gameplay or recording. It helps you to start your live stream or record within a few seconds. You also find the HUD that controls game streaming that helps you:
- Engage in conversation
- Stop and start streaming
- Check out the latest events
- Monitoring statistics increase engagement
There is also a single Projector Mode that allows you to display multiple scenes on devices connected to your computer’s GPU. XSplit also manages all of your encoding settings. Also, it guides you to do the right setup and stream with the best quality of up to 4k60fps.
And the best part is that you can manage all the streaming controls from a single screen. It also offers a high-quality product called XSplit Gamecaster for free and easy gamers streaming.
- Scenes Viewer – Edit video scenes before they go live.
- NVIDIA NVENC – Use NVENC options to customize your quality and performance settings.
- Accurate Editor – Easily add subscription targets, donation trains, event lists, fan alerts, cups of tips, etc. That is making your live stream stand out.
- You can stream and record in 4k at 60fps.
- Simultaneously broadcast on multiple streaming devices.
- XSplit supports Twitch Chat, Facebook Chat, and YouTube Chat widgets.
- Add stinger stem change or use more pre-loaded loading styles.
- Use whiteboard and Stream annotations with images and live analysis.
- Use the live status indicator to measure subscribers, new followers, pieces, great chats, cheers, and more.
- The pro version starts at $ 2.50 per month.
- There is also a free program for limited features.
4. Streamlabs OBS – (Free)
Streamlabs OBS is a cloud-based streaming platform for Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook. Provides hundreds of streaming consoles, templates, and property to customize your live streaming technically.
For example, you can use the “Be Right Back” and “Starting Soon” screens in your live streaming event. There is an app store that offers 46 apps to help you with:
- Access more automation
- Powerful and deep statistics
- Many ways to communicate with viewers
- Stream to multiple platforms simultaneously
- And more
You can easily embed many things, including your intentions, a warning box, and others directly from the Streamlabs website. It also provides audio gains and compression features to easily remove unwanted / background sound from live streaming.
- Streamlabs Dashboard – You can use the dashboard to make adjustments with a few clicks on the warning box. You can manage everything without opening the browser.
- Widget Themes – Select specific widgets for different streams. Also, the settings for each theme are stored separately to help you easily switch from one theme to another.
- Theme Viewer Properties – Provides game themes and specific genres. Themes also help you convey a feeling that is very focused on results, animation, and graphics.
- You can get them for free.
- Stream live or record with the “Go Live” and “Record” buttons.
- Easily split, merge, or spread across a large screen
- It provides powerful monetization tools to help you earn a living.
- You can use speed adjustment and video enhancement to control the quality of your streaming.
- Monitor, the performance of your streams live with key performance metrics such as viewer counts and new subscribers.
Streamlabs OBS is a free and open streaming solution. However, it offers professional premium tools for $ 12 a month (charged annually). Premium features include free apps, themes, and custom-designed widgets, mobile streaming, custom background, and more.
5. OBS Studio – (Free)
(Open Broadcaster Software) OBS Studio is one of the most open-source platform streaming and recording platforms. It helps you make a high-quality, high-quality video or audio editing, record, and mix in real-time. You can create highly customized scenes with multiple sources, including text, window capture, photos, webcams, photo cards, and browser windows.
Open-source software also allows you to switch between unlimited scenes during streaming while using custom changes. Additionally, you can use its powerful audio mixer that comes with pre-source filters like sound pressure, sound gate, and benefits. It also provides VST plugin support to ensure you have full control over your audio.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI – Easily rearrange the layout to suit your brand needs. You can even go out with all the Dock windows for great customization.
- Hotkeys – Set hotkeys for almost every action, such as launching/stopping streams or recordings, switching between groups, muting audio sources, etc.
- Studio Mode – Preview your scenes and last-minute fix sources. You can also create a new group before making your content live.
- Use the ‘Multiview’ feature to monitor 8 different scenes at once. You can also change or give them directions with one or two clicks.
- It provides a powerful API for integration with many plugins and texts. It also ensures high customization and performance.
- Use customized switches to switch between different scenes quickly. You can also embed your stinger video.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- You get a resource section for testing an unlimited number of additional features.
- Automatically changes Video Bitrate streaming depending on your upload speed.
- OBS Studio is a free streaming platform.
6. Twitch Studio – (Free)
Twitch Studio is a free streaming app that allows you to stream live directly on Twitch. It has developed it to help its fans stream live video games from the same platform. It provides compatible settings to help you stream live streaming even if you are using a complex setup.
Also, you get access to step-by-step onboarding, automatic hardware detection, and recommended settings to make your broadcast look professional with minimal effort. You can also customize your broadcast to meet your product needs. Twitch Studio lets you customize everything you want, including:
- Early buildings
- Support for multiple audio sources
- And more
- Additionally, you can use its built-in ‘desktop recording feature’ to share audio from your computer to stream.
- Extensive Customization – You can customize your video stream on every aspect to show your business or personality.
- Mixing Content – Easily connect your iPhone or iPad to blend your content and share the screen instantly with your live feed.
- Extensive Integration – Twitch provides a built-in activity feed, chat, alerts, and more. This saves you the hassle of installing an additional plugin.
- It offers many streaming facilities.
- Dedicated activity feeds and chats widgets to measure responses and responses to comments in your live stream.
- You can adjust the volume of your microphone.
- Provides a large list of FAQs to help you find the problem yourself.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
7. vMix – ($60 / One-Time Payment)
VMix is a vision integration software that allows you to stream live videos, audio, cameras, and more. It helps you to use high-quality HD video integration and stream live videos directly online. You can also edit, record, and stream live videos in SD, Full HD, and 4K. The good news is that you can do it using many sources such as cameras, DVDs, photos, video files, Powerpoint, and more. Here is a list of highlights:
- It supports all formats, including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV, and MXF.
- You can use vMix for simultaneous recording, streaming, and extraction.
- Provides 13 attractive conversion effects, including Cut, Fade, Zoom, Clear, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, etc.
- VMix comes with full 3D acceleration, allowing you to create professional HD videos even on a simple PC.
- Find more than 100 built-in animated themes, stickers, and other graphics.
- Allows you to add up to 8 remote visitors to your live show.
- And more
Also, it helps you with hardware to help you produce a live concert to produce concerts or sporting events. You can also use vMix ‘Reference Systems’ to build a vMix PC quickly with the necessary inexpensive definitions.
- VMix Social – Easily integrate YouTube Live, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter content into your live streaming production.
- Live Chat – View and reply to ideas in your live stream from social media accounts like YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.
- vMix Replay – Enables you to show fast repeats in HD slow motion using four preset cameras. You can also show playback of 2 angles simultaneously to increase engagement.
- Download events like terms with a single click. You can also add tags to better segment events.
- Create reels to highlight the event quickly to play between intervals.
- Use the ‘Automatic Mix Minus‘ function to remove audio from audio.
- Enhance your product with more visual sets, overlays, and templates.
- Start your live stream with just a webcam and browser.
- Offers a free 60-day trial.
VMix offers five programs:
- Basic – Free
- Basic HD – $ 60
- HD – $ 350
- 4K -$ 700
- Pro – $ 1200
All sorts come at once. All versions include free one-year updates. You also get 60 free trial days to make sure the software is fully compatible with your system.
8. Lightstream – ($99 Per Month)
Lightstream is a web-based live streaming studio that helps you create professional and influential live streams within minutes. It comes with a drag and drops editor that provides unlimited control of creations, projects, and scenes. It also offers a wide range of third-party animation graphics, streaming alerts, and social media displays to help you drive engagement.
You can even invite guests to your live streaming event. You can host various events such as panel chats, interviews, podcasts, product launches, and more. And your visitors can also share their screens with their audience, helping you expand your reach. It comes with cloud architecture, which means you don’t have to download software. You can open your browser to design and produce your live stream easily. Lightstream offers less than three products:
- Lightstream Studio – This allows you to stream live from your browser. You can also customize your live stream and invite more guests.
- Lightstream Arsenal – View all the key statistics to grow your channel.
- Lightstream Cloud – A live production API for live streaming.
- Zero Setup – All you need is an internet and computer connection. You do not need expensive hardware and have gone through a difficult download process to use Lightstream.
- Remote control – Use your smartphone to start and stop your streaming. You can also use it to change scenes – a great feature when you produce remotely.
- Live Support – Provides individual live chat support to help you with any problem.
- Provide live streaming with many video features, including 720p30, 720p60, and 1080p30.
- Spread the unlimited number of hours.
- Provides reliable integration with Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and custom.
- Use the ‘Green’ feature to invite guests remotely by simply sharing a link.
- Private chat with guests in the green room during live streaming.
- You do not have to worry about being cut off. Lightstream keeps you alive and notifies your users until you come back to live again.
Lightstream offers three types:
- Free – $ 0
- IRL – $ 99 per month
The free system offers up to 3 hours of streaming length and high output quality of 720p 30 fps. The premium system comes with up to 12 hours of streaming length and high-quality output of 720p 60 fps.
What Streaming Software Should I Use? (Eleggible’s Recommendation)
OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS are the best streaming software for low-end PC and if you are looking for an open-source solution. While both tools are free, they come with many of the required live streaming and extensive integration capabilities.
Wirecast and vMix are ideal for large companies looking to produce live events on a scale. On the other hand, XSplit Broadcaster is a great solution for players who need to stream live well on a small budget.
What Are The Minimum Specs For A Streaming PC?
Your PC has at least an Intel Core 5-4670 or AMD equivalent and 8GB of RAM. Your graphics card is not important for broadcast considerations, but it should be compatible with DirectX 10. Whether you want to play today’s game, DirectX 11 or 12 is required.
Eleggible’s Final Words
That was about the 7 best streaming software for low-end PC. All of these software options work for the same purpose as live streaming videos. That means each of them comes with a few different USPs. And some of them are free.
Finally, there is solid streaming software for all levels of experience, but the best streaming software for low-end PCs will depend on your performance as you stream. Review your needs and budget carefully before making a final decision.