In this era of the digital world, many of you may resort to external storage media, such as USB drives, external HD, and the SD card, to store your important data. However, with an increase in the number of cyber-crime threats, malware attacks, there are chances that you might lose all your important data. If you have tried various ways to retrieve lost data from SD cards but still can’t get them back, don’t worry. You can use these free SD card data recovery software to recover files from sd card.
Before proceeding further, we may like to let you know that data recovery is important? This can be an ideal question and reason as well to come up with this article. However, with an increase in the number of cyber-crime threats, phishing activities, there are chances that you might lose all your important data. Coming to this solution data retrieval is important so far to be prepared and not getting trapped in this.
Letting an approach to this solution, we are going to discuss the top 13 best SD card data recovery software used to recover files from sd card in this year 2022. Giving you a brief description of each free SD Card Recovery software and letting you known the pros and cons of it, so this would help you more get an exact perception of each software. In addition to that, we are sharing the system requirement so that you can choose any one of them according to your system choices.
Top 13 Free Corrupted SD Card Recovery Software to Recover Deleted Files
Here is the list of top free SD Card Recovery software that will help you for backing up your data easily. Including its pros and cons and also with the system requirement. You can go through each one of them to find the best software for your preferences.
1. iBoysoft Data Recovery Software
iBoysoft Data Recovery is a tool available for Windows and Mac that you can use to scan your computer for deleted files and extract them to the disk. Up to now, it is the only data recovery software on the market that can recover data from T2-equipped Macs. Plus, it can easily retrieve all your data of different file formats including, photos, videos, media files, documents, PDF and even other file systems.
- It can easily recover 1 GB of data from the device of any file formats.
- It can retrieve your data from an unbootable Mac.
- It won’t hurt your computer security.
- It comes with a simple and easy to use interface.
- It is only compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems.
- The free version can only recover data up to 1GB.
System requirement: It is only availed for Mac and Microsoft Windows and does not support Linux operating system.
2. Recoverit Free Data Recovery
When it comes to SD card recovery free tasks Recoverit can be the finest way for recovering your files and data. It guarantees you to recover backs your entire data without any loss in it.
It is one of the most privileged software that can retrieve your data if includes any virus, Trojans, or any corrupt file as well. You can recover almost everything including files, PDF, photos, and other important data.
- It allows recovering almost every format of files.
- It also gives you complete recovery of your data.
- Recover data from crash computers and corrupt files or others.
- Recoverit also gives you a free version to give a try.
- The free version of this software application allows you to only recover 100 MB of files.
System requirement: It is available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and not for Mac OS. All you need is at least 2 GB of storage RAM and 100 MB of Program file for installation.
It is yet another free SD card recovery software that can retrieve almost every file and data from your SD card. It is tested for recovering every image files of JPG format without letting out anything.
You can take a free version which allows some limited recovery access whereas the premium one is advanced. It is easy to work with this software all you need to select files and folder scan them and then recover it.
- It retrieves every image file with a guarantee.
- It is one of the stable software that can recover your data in an essential manner.
- You can also go for advanced recovery option which is more promising.
- The user interface is intuitive and friendly.
- The free version of this software does not include all the features with respect to the commercial one.
- It is not companionable with the Mac operating system.
System requirement: it runs on every PC of all Windows edition including Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and other. Perhaps it is not supported for Mac OS.
4. PhotoRec Data Recovery
PhotoRec Data Recovery is the most simple and reliable recovery software that you can use to recover all your data. It can recover almost every supported file-formats including HDDs, SSDs, USB Flash Drives, and Memory Cards Sticks and other folders with the best recovery procedure. It is secure and safe to use application which can run on any computer system.
- You get free access to recover all your data.
- It is compatible and supports every operating system which includes Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Back up all types of supported files and data.
- It is one of the secure and protected software.
- It can be handy to use due to its advanced user interface.
- It is not a good select for beginners.
System requirements: It is available for all operating system such as Windows, Linux and Maths.
5. iCare Data Recovery
iCare Data Recovery is also a software application that supports data recovery in the east and efficient way. It provides you with almost 90% of data retrieval and lacks to give you complete retrieval.
You can use this software for your private purpose, commercial it cannot be that prevalent. Other than that it does not support the recovery of images which comprises of JPG format and takes longer time to scan.
- It is very easy to recover your data from the SD card.
- It can be suitable for the beginner as well as experienced users, due to its ease of use.
- You can get recovery of your files easily.
- It is only compatible for Windows OS and not for Mac and Linux.
- It does not offer you a complete recovery option.
- Hence, it is time-consuming while scanning files.
System requirements: it is only supported for Windows operating system and not for others.
One of e most prevalent of all tool, DiskDrill has made an excellent preview for data recovering instance. It is available together for Windows and Mac operating system. It is one of the holistic approaches for data retrieval and can be the finest software ever.
Along with its highly advanced tool and algorithms, it is easier for easy back up of your memory. It is an advanced yet simple software application that can be used by both beginners as well as by experienced IT technicians.
- Simple and easy to use with its decent interface.
- High-speed analysis and deep scans.
- It gives you a complete data recovery of deleted files.
- It supports different file systems such as NTFS, FAT32, HFS+, EXT and many others.
- Hence. it offers you premium service of data protection that doesn’t wait for your data getting lost, instead it initially functions to keep it secure.
- It consumes more time for recovery of iOS supported files.
- No option to scan just a single folder.
System requirements: It is compatible with almost every Windows and Mac OS versions. Whereas it is not compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP.
TestDisk is an open-source software application which is available for free without any purchase. It helps you recover every possible data files easily even if it is non-readable on your device. It allows the non-bootable disc to bootable and makes your recovery efficient. In addition to that, it can also restore your data if having any virus, Trojans, malware or other cyberbullying attacks.
- Allows booting up the device and restoring it quickly ineffective result.
- It takes just a few minutes to recover your data files.
- Deleted partitioned files can also be restored and copied.
- Promotes you with excellent protection of data and faster recovery.
- FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ext2 and other such file systems can also retrieve easily.
- The user-interface is not that attractive.
- The software is not upgraded frequently.
- It is handy to use for beginners.
- Is not able to perform editing of the raw disc.
System requirement: It is free source software which is available for all operating systems. You can use this anytime for your data recovery with highly customized features.
8. Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery is for those who are concerned about the protection. It is a secure and protected data recovery software application. Along with that it has a simple interface and is very easy to operate. From the internal hard disk it can, it can recover images, big files, documents, PDF and other files as well. It is suitable for both professionals as well as for beginners also.
- It offers you fast and easy video retrieval from various cameras and capture devices.
- It is able to recover file systems such as NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT.
- Moreover, it has a high speed for scanning the data and to retrieve it.
- There is free version available software without costing any charges.
- The free version has limited access to storage of just 1GB.
- Customer service provided is not good.
- The free version is not of any kind worth.
System requirement: it is available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and further requires 2GB of storage space. But 4GB can be most preferable.
EaseUS is the software application tool, which is used widely over almost 160 countries. It is easy to use software which recovers files in some minutes. It has huge community support and over 530 million users.
The interface is decent and can be suited for beginners as well. It offers you the advanced tools which are able to restore files and documents easily.
- It provides you deep clean facility.
- The customer service is very humble and avails for 24/7.
- It offers backup of images, files, documents, PDF from cloud storage, hard disk, USB and many others.
- It gives you a guarantee of recovered data.
- Hence, it permits recovery of 1TB.
- The deep scan is time-consuming.
- There’s no free version available.
- The booting media does require another distinct purchase.
System requirement: it is available for Windows version 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. All you need to prepare is approximately free 2GB of space.
10. Kernel Data Recovery
It is one of the software tools which is used by many enterprise and companies professionally. It has pretty simple usage and is used widely by many of its users.
No matters if its beginner or professional kernel data recovery is an excellent choice for both. From database recovery to hard disk recovery, it is a perfect tool for retrieval. To get this software you directly have to contact its administrator accordingly.
- It has excellent customer service.
- You can also recover data from various database files such as My SOL, Access, SharePoint and others.
- It is multi-lingual for more comfort.
- It contributes recovery of audio, video, word documents, photos, music files, and more.
- The price for this is relatively expensive.
- It is not updated frequently.
- It needs improvements and bug fixing changes.
System requirements: it is available for only Windows 10 version and not supported to other versions as well as any other operating system.
11. R Studio
R studio is one of those who are quality concerned and cannot compromise with it. It is fully loaded with different solutions and aspects to recover data in a more analytical way.
However, it has a simple intuitive and user-friendly interface, so it’s no hard to deal with and can be suitable for beginners as well as for the professionals. But at a point, it can be handy for the fresh novice.
- It can recover data in a more efficient manner.
- It can also recover data from HD, CD, DVD, floppies, USBs, ZIP drive and even USB flash drives.
- The customer service is also good.
- It also offers you deep scan and secure restoring backups.
- It can also restore the files that consist virus, Trojan or any malware.
- There is no pause button while restoring.
- Some bugs are not fixed.
System requirement: It is compatible and can run on running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and on XP as well. You only need 256MB of RAM to make it run smoothly.
When it comes to the ease, DoYourData has always kept your data under-recovery as it is one of the easiest to use tools for SD card recovery.
As it is one of the software which does not require much to so, you just have to select files and programs and then it quickly does it work by itself. It is more efficient for commercial and enterprise use and less for your personal use.
- You can recover even the deleted files from your devices.
- Allows deep scan for your data.
- It can recover data not only from PC but also from CDs, DVDs, USB flash drives cameras and even other devices.
- Recovers all data including files, documents, PDF, photos, media files and others.
- You can access the free version for a limited period.
- The free version of the software does include advanced features.
- Sometimes it takes a long time for scanning data.
System requirements: it is supported for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and iOS 4 to iOS 13, It requires only 80 Mb of storage and then you are good to go.
13. UNDELETE 360
It is the most known software application this is widely used in IT sectors. For recovering a heap of data within a limited time, UNDELETE 360 is the most powerful software that makes you work done in a few minutes. It has advanced recovery tools that are used for efficient recovery tasks.
- You are able to retrieve all your important data from USB drives, ZIP files, cameras and other storages.
- It comprises of Recycle Bin which consists of all the permanently deleted files as well.
- It supports a distinct file system that includes NTFS, NTFS5, FAT12, FAT16, and FAT32.
- Most importantly, you can use it for free.
- It is difficult to manually select and retrieve all the data.
- You cannot assure the full recovery of files.
- It is slow to scan files.
- There are no upgrades yet.
System requirement: It is avail for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, and Windows 7 (2003 or 2008) Server.
You can straight away go for the above list for finding one of the best. But if you are still confused amongst these, we will help you in that case too. The finest choice that we recommend from our side is iBoysoft. iBoysoft Data Recovery is an easy, simple to use, and relatively inexpensive data recovery app available for both Windows and Mac. You can recover your data with no difficulty with the help of it.
Eleggible’s Final Words
Here was the list of top 13 best SD Card Recovery software that you can have to restore your data and files. Each one of them is unique in itself and you can try literally any one of them. As they all are our top handpicks so will not let you down.
With the list of the software and their highlights and throwbacks, we have also discussed the steps that are used to recover deleted photos from SD card. Along with that, helping you out more we have also recommended some of the best among the 13, you can definitely give a try to them. Hope this article was helpful and informative to you.